Tuesday, November 15, 2011

I started with a Dunlop beginner set. What is a good intermediate ste or brand?

The Dunlop woods are already falling apart. The irons are fine but heavy. Should I buy individuals clubs (I already got a Wilson Zip 5 wood) or a full set?|||Buy a full set for sure. Its cheaper and you'll play more consistent and confident. I would go to a golf shop and hit some clubs. What matters most is what you like and what you hit best. I could list 1000 clubs but it wont matter until you see if you can hit them and if you like them.......and if the price is right. Good luck.|||Buy a full set with the same shafts. I'm also 6'1" and play a custom made set that are an inch over standard. Nothing beats a custom built set of clubs (irons). I prefer Graphite 3.2 low torque with a high kickpoint, as I naturally hit a high ball.





A 45" Driver would be best, stepping down an inch for each wood (44" 3 Wood, 43" 5 Wood, etc). You can mix and match woods %26amp; hybrid irons, but keep your scoring clubs the same (3 iron thru pitching wedge).

No comments:

Post a Comment