Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Any opinions or reviews of dunlop qualifiers?

I just got qualifier on my bike to replace a set of pilot powers which were used up. So far they seem to be a good tire. I have only ridden on them a few times with one good twisty ride. The break in was easy and uneventful which is good. I still have about 1/8 inch of chicken stripe left on each side which I may never get rid of since I have never used every inch of any tire I have ever had. The point being that they are good sticky tires. I can not say which tire has better traction, to me it seems like a toss up. As for how long they last - I have no idea since I just got them.|||I've installed alot of them and everyone has been very pleased.|||I have to go the other way, I don't care for them. They are hard (don't have allot of grip) yet wear out fairly quickly, don't handle a heavy load very well, and is really just a so-so tire in my opinion. Other tires that dunlop makes are good in my opinion just not the qualifers. I am running S-11 spitfires right now and really like them. I'm not a knee dragger but I do like to take corners hotter then most.

No comments:

Post a Comment