Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Looking for a racquet that will last me abit for 100 dollars. Boris Becker Pro, or the Dunlop 4D 300 Tour?

I'm already rockin a head lquidmetal radical so that's out of the question. I'm looking for a nice mix of control and power, im looking for a bit more control though.|||For better than the LM Radical there are not so many cheap NEW racquets available.





There is a web site - www.justtennis.net that has a good selection of lower priced racquets. I got a new Wilson K6.1 95 from them for $129. The also have the Hewitt / Nalbandian Yonex RDiS 100 and the Ivanovic RQiS 1 XL Tour.|||If you need more control than radical, try the prestige.


Wilson Six one has great control also. My choice is Wilson K Pro but you need to add some lead to make it more stable.


4D 300 won't have the control you are looking for. Perhaps 200 or 100 will do. I've only used 500 and 300 and didn't like them - lack of control.

No comments:

Post a Comment