Friday, November 18, 2011

What golf driver should I get. Currently hit a Dunlop 280.?

I currently have a POS dunlop driver that came with my set like 4 years ago...Ive gotten bigger so now I can hit it about 280. What is a good driver I can get that will work with my power and give me more forgiveness and distance?|||work on your long irons instead.|||I would look at either the Callaway Diablo or the Taylor Made Burner. If you have a natural slice or draw in your swing these clubs have draw/slice club heads available. Good Luck|||Titleist 909 D3|||i like my taylor made tour burner driver. maybe a callaway or nike driver though. like nike sq or callaway diablo|||Callaway Diablo. It hits so nice and even if u miss the sweet spot u will still get great distance

No comments:

Post a Comment