Friday, November 18, 2011

Is anyone familiar with the Flame by Dunlop fairway woods? I am trying to find out if the are mens or ladies.?

I got them at a garage sale ingood condition for $5 each for my wife, but I am beginning to think they are mens clubs. In the past, ever woman's club I've seenhas said something to that effect on the club head or someone. I cannot find anything even hinting to the fact that they may be womens clubs. I tried to search online, but I could not find any information. Any ideas out there?|||yes they make them all in mens the flame is for mens there is another wood for ladies but not the flame|||they make them for both but its really hard to find the womens version of that club. so your probely got mens. but there light weight and pretty good so she might be ok with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment