Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Which is better, dunlop system 65 guitar care kite or ernie ball wonder wipes?

im looking for a good and reliable product to clean, polish my guitar, and a product that really cleans the stings well and makes em last longer!|||Using any kid of cleaner wont make your sting last longer since the cleaner itself will still corrode the strings. You are better off just wiping down the strings with a dry terry cloth. Also use Elixer strings, you will only need to replace your strings two, three time a year.





As for cleaning the guitar body itself, there is nothing out there better or worse really... they are all the same.|||I really liked the Ernie Ball Wonder Wipes, I used them on my acoustic and my electric, and they worked great!





get them

No comments:

Post a Comment