Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Wilson K Six One 95 or Dunlop 4D Aerogel 200?

im currently using the wilson k six one tour. us version. im planning to switch because the weight is too much for me. im relatively a hard hitter. which leads to many unforced errors count. which means i have low consistency. i want that control on the court and power for pace. and also improve my consistency as well.|||I have the Aerogel 200 and its amazing. Im 6'3 200 lbs relatively muscular, and the weight is definetely appropriate to style of game play and size. I play offensive baseline style, and I am a switch serve/groundstroke hitter. Im a hard hitter as well, but im not afraid to hit spin serves, kick serves, slices, or drop shots.





The Aerogel really allows to hit through the ball. I switched from a wilson K six one as well and found that my unforced errors went down, and my spins seemed more crisp and accurate.





Wilson is a popular name and they make good products, but for me, the Aerogel 200 was the way to go.|||definitely... babolat aeropro gt...|||Try Wilson K factor six one Team. This is same racquet with little lighter weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment