Friday, November 18, 2011

Im looking at Purchasing a Wah Wah and am tossing up between the Vox 847a and the Dunlop GCB-95 Crybaby whats?

I have an Epiphone les Paul Zakk Wylde into a Roland Cube 30 any help would be great thanks.|||The reviews I've read about the Vox 847a seem to indicate that it's a very trebly wah - so bear in mind that if you go that direction you will probably need to play around with your amp's EQ to keep your low end.





Hmmm. I kept reading the review and found out that the sweep is adjustable. That explains a lot, there.





I like the 535Q Dunlop because it's so configurable - admittedly I haven't played the Vox specifically, only heard it, but it sounded really really good.... So I probably wouldn't get the normal Crybaby if I was to ever get another wah (which I just might, now that I think about it), I would probably check out this Vox.... although honestly I'm leaning towards something like the Bad Horsie, where you just push down on it and it engages, so you don't have to do the whole "click on/click off" thing.








Saul

No comments:

Post a Comment