Friday, November 18, 2011

What are the best dunlop racquets?

Im looking into a new racquet because im tired of my prince o3 hybrid juice and i was wandering about the quality of dunlop racquet's.|||I used to use Dunlop before I switched to Babolat. I used the 500 Tour Aerogel and I think it was really good! You can create a lot of power with it and it's not too light and not too heavy. Basically it helps a lot on your serve--you can create more power with it. And it's great on the ground-strokes too! It gives you a whole lot more touch than any other racket out there!


Man, why'd I ever switch in the first place? Just kidding, I think the new Babolat racket that I am now using gives me a lot more pop, and that's something I need at the moment. It's also a really good racket you might want to try out.





If you're going with the Dunlop racket it might be a pretty good choice, because at the moment they're giving out a lot of sponsorships. If you're a decent junior player they'll give you a nice discount! :) hope that helps!|||Dunlop airo-jell.

No comments:

Post a Comment