Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Which Dunlop Cry Baby Wah pedal should I Get?

I started looking into a wah wah pedal, and realized that there are a whole bunch of them. I just want a simple wah pedal that will last me a long time. I have seen ones that are Jimi Hendrix, Kirk Hammett, Slash, and so on. Do those sound much different than the original wah? An answer is greatly appreciated.|||It depends, if you're just playing covers then get a custom one - however, if you're in an original band get an original Crybaby. The reason for this is you don't want Slash's or Kirk Hammett's tone for your original band, you'd want your own tone.





However out of the three you listed, I can tell you right now that the Jimi Hendrix one isn't very good. The Slash one is probably the best.|||Get the Slash Wah, best tone you can get out of a wah. Slash likes it so much it's the only pedal he actually controls himself the rest are controlled on a pedalboard by his tech.

No comments:

Post a Comment