Friday, November 18, 2011

Can you tell me how much is my dunlop tire is?

I have a dunlop 245/50zr16 sport 5000 Tire...everyone tells me theyre crazy and really expensive and I had a set on my 93 z28 camaro, anyway I have a spare tire that I wanna sell...it's brand new never used, how much can I get for it do you think?|||go to Tire Rack and you can price everything and anything you need, they are excellent, they'll ship the tires to your door lickity split, and are the cheapest way to go....Don't buy the road hazard, and then all you have to do is go to a garage to have them mounted and balanced...plus you can compare prices and tires...and get user ratings on their quality.....


www.tirerack.com|||you can probly pick one up at a junk yard alot less then $125|||$125

No comments:

Post a Comment