Tuesday, November 22, 2011

???? the best shiny/glossy guitar polish?, the dunlop 65(caranuba) or gibson polish or the fender polish????

i want to make make my electric guitar super shiny and glossy what can i use? i dont want to use pledge some people say its kinda too rough on a electric guitar finish. what have u use or recommend? i have seen the most popular are the Gibson polish, the dunlop 65 (caranuba wax ) and the fender which is shinier or glossier?|||Yes, I've used pledge a couple of times on my Jackson and seems to be less shiny, I would suggest using it only if your guitar gets handled with dirty hands frequently!, I plan to try a couple of different wipes myself, so the best advice i could give is test out each of them and see which one gives you the most desirable results!

No comments:

Post a Comment